Monday 17 September 2012

Support & Donation Pages

As you should already know if you visit my blog regularly, I am working very hard to bring my blog up to date.

Today I finished the "Support" and "Donation" tabs on my blog. They are not "under construction" anymore.

I would especially like to mention the donation tab. I don't take your support for granted and this is my way to say "thank you".

I hope all the donors like my new "Hall of Fame" ;)

The "Support" tab now stores information about what to do in case you have any problems. The F.A.Q. is also part of that page.

On another subject, I slimmed down the default blog interface and worked a lot on the html code.
The page should now load faster and thanks to new design elements it's hopefully easier to navigate...

I am not quite done yet.
Still Missing is an updated "Description" tab. It will be more general about my blog/project, than it currently is.
And some of the "how to's" (like "how to flash") need to be updated.

I would appreciate some feedback...

1 comment:

  1. We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community. Your website provided us with valuable info to work on. You've done
    an impressive job and our whole community will be thankful to you.
    Also visit my blog post :: cloud server

    ReplyDelete