Saturday 27 October 2012

One Year Anniversary!

This Blog was started exactly one year ago.

It started as a small platform for some test versions of my CFW and to make communication easier. The Blog has grown ever since then, all thanks to your support!

I recently started to work on the design and organisation, that work is now mostly done (a little bit fiddling with the categories and that's it).
I hope you guys like the result, feedback and new ideas are welcome ;)

Thanks to everyone who helped me on this project!!
Whether it was by creating mods and tools, sharing knowledge, testing for me, sharing feedback or even supporting me by a donation.
Symbian still has a great community!

A special thanks goes to nekeule who translated my N8 firmwares in the beginning and helped a lot to make them so popular.

Last but not least, thanks to freaxs_r_us who is doing the translations now and also joined me on this Blog as an author.

Have a nice weekend guys ;)

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I visit this blog nearly every day. You have a considered writing style and you answer all question with patience, even if solutions are already given or easy to find out by self. Great values - thanks for your time - please and go on :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation! I admire your work and your devotion.
    Please if you can recommend me some web site from where i can download apps for N8.
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, your work is admirable. Good luck on everything.
    Best regards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations from me, too...keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete