Saturday 6 October 2012

The One Symbian Blog is now on Twitter!

Twitter seems to be quite popular, so I decided to figure out what it is all about.
I have no idea how it works or what I am going to use it for... (support, news, off-topic?).

My username on Twitter is "theone1893" (the_one.89 was already taken)... you can follow me by hitting this button:



The account was created about an hour ago... there are no followers yet and only one "tweet".
If you have a Twitter account, make sure to follow me!
(or else I look stupid without any followers :p)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. and first to comment this post, congratulations :p

      Delete
  2. Well for starters you simply tweet your blog post headings. I expect that Blogger will do this automatically for you once you tell Blogger your twitter name.

    Next, follow all the sites that might be interested in your custom firmware (e.g. mynokiablog).

    Hopefully the people following you will retweet your posts and the larger sites will spot them too.

    Good luck!

    @misterleech

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the tips, will help me get started on twitter.
      twitterfeeds.com is able to push my blog posts to twitter, so i already found a solution for that :)

      Delete