Another update for my 808 Custom Firmware, exactly one week after my phone came back from repair ;)
Edit: wrote parts of the release notes earlier this week, was planning on a friday release.
It is actually 6 days after I got my 808 back :)
Here are a few information about my latest release...
Called the Care Center to check for the current status.
The repair of my Nokia 808 was finished today. I should get my phone back by the end of this week.
All I know so far is they replaced a circuit board... maybe the delivery note contains more details about what was fixed, I will keep you posted about it ;)
I didn't mention last time, that I sent my E7 in together with my 808.
(There was a problem with my warranty at first, so I had to send it in again)
Maybe the E7 users of my CFW remember, that the USB connector was broken and therefore the phone could not be charged anymore.
It is still in repair, but should be back fully repaired by the end of next week.
Let's see if Nokia really is able to fix the 3G bug, I am looking forward to get it back :)
23.11.2012/Friday, no post package today... I guess I have to wait for Monday :(
I was wrong, did not see the pickup note the mailman left in my post... my 808 is back!
If you are on v3.2.1, you can use "update" instead of "refurbish".
It will fix the bluetooth problems, caused by akncapserver mod.
If you get errors like "sending failed" or similar, update to this version.
That mod is now removed...
Thanks to 808User from Daily Mobile Forum for reporting this bug to me!
In my own experience, this bug especially affects people using translations... Since my 808 is in repair, I can not test it myself.
I will test this Mod properly when my phone comes back, but for now I think it is better to remove it.
as some of you know, I already had this done on Generation^1 phones
now I wanna make it for Fp2 & Fp1
I'm hoping that it will be functional on generation^1 phones, too...
not sure about it yet, but we will see
p.s. I am not working on hebrew at the moment, because it seems my work is being stolen without asking me if it is allowed to mirror my work
I work hard on this kind of stuff, and that is why I want to register how many downloads were done
until the situation is cleared up
I was going to make a compatible hebrew setup for all generation^1 phones... but for now I am NOT